Behold our Fall 2016 issue: Hot and Cold! Articles are posted individually as blog posts (we have linked them below). We also have a PDF version available on our Archives page. Print issues will be available around Harvard’s campus starting early Spring 2017!
A big thank you to our fantastic staff—and Happy Holidays!
- OSIRIS-REx: A New Frontier after New Horizons by Alex Zapién ‘19
- The Falcon 9 Fireball Investigation by Alex Zapién ‘19
- Choosing the Right Reality by Will Byrk ‘19
- Waving Goodbye to the World’s Water and Energy Woes with Tidal Power and Desalination by Kristine Falck ‘20
- Perspectives on Artificial Intelligence by Eric Sun ‘20
- Hyperthermophiles and Cryophiles: The World’s Most Extreme Organisms by Priya Amin ‘19
- Engineering Cellular Memory by Una Choi ‘19
- The Climate of Zika by Michael Xie ‘20
- Our Neighbor, Earth by Ian S. Moore ‘19
- Climate Change Skeptics: their Arguments, their Motivations, and How to Critically Evaluate the Knowledge at Hand by Jacqueline Epstein ‘18
- Channeling Out the Heat by Hanson Tam ‘19
- Fighting Smart Against Cancer: Exploring Advances in Targeted Chemotherapy Treatments by Jimmy Thai ‘20